- Complete and submit the Online Volunteer Interest Form, or call NMWC at 505-753-9505. A volunteer coordinator will contact you to ask you to fill out an application.
- After you complete your volunteer application, you will be asked to attend a new volunteer orientation and tour.
- Once approved, you will be asked to fill out NM Game & Fish, US Fish and Wildlife and NM Law Enforcement sub-permittee forms (if applicable) prior to commencing volunteer work.
- Commit to the required time commitment for the specific area.
- Attend additional department trainings (if applicable) before first volunteer shift.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
For more information, contact Dawn Wright at 505-753-9505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org